Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No HTML

HTML is turned off for security reasons.

Please do not use html in your posts or messages. If you are copy and pasting something from another website and you are having problems with it showing, then it may have html in it. This could be in the form of a website link or a viewable image or an emoji or a special chacter. I am not sure this is the reason we have errors posting.

Some html code can be simply swapped with our Bulletin Board code by changing the greater than/ less than signs with bracket signs. Other BB code needs to done using the buttons in the advanced post editor.
2 of 2 < >

Home Page

The home page address has changed to: http://buffyforums.net/forums/
Please update your bookmark. Otherwise, the home page does not show you are logged in and/or will not let you type into the log in box in the top right. The link at Buffyforums.net to the forums has not yet been updated. So you will experience the error when you enter the forum through that link.
See more
See less

Bella. Is-is me. Hi.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bella. Is-is me. Hi.

WOW IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST THIS.
    So not forum savvy...

ANYWHO! Hello to all on Buffy Forums! Call me Bella. I'm braanndd new here, and also to the world of Buffydom. But I am a huge fan! I'm hoping to meet other Buffyholics here, but I saw other groups interested in other TV shows...which I thought was cool. Yay!

Some brief facts about myself.

#1 I am hopeless with this whole account set up thing. Everyone has such lovely sigs & avatars and such!
    #2 Buffy, Angel, Harry Potter, Pendragon, Stravaganza fan. Among other things.
    #3 Turning 20 soon. Virgo. Somewhere in CA. My people make lumpia.

Yeah that's it for now, say hi everyone!

hi Bella and welcome to the forum again , if you want i can make you an avatar just tell me what image you want me to use and what colors you would like, if you can send me a Pm and tell me what you want, i don't mind helping you out, i am still somewhat new to this forum as well.
    How did you find me here?, If i was blind, I would see you.
    Welcoming Committee

Comment

Hey Bella! Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Hey Bella, a very welcome to the forum!! xxxx
        .Forever, That's The Whole Point...

Comment

Hello!! I think you will like it here, lots of buffy-holics!! SO you should feel at home Don't worry about the account thing, it will come in time. The more you use it the easier it gets!
          If You fall off the stage legs extended and boobs up
          -Burlesque Tess(Cher)

Comment

Hey there, welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy it here, and don't worry, I'm positive you will be forum-savvy sooner than you think.

sigpic
            ♥ He never got out of the cockadoodie car! ♥

Comment

Hi everyone! Thanks for the warm welcome! Here's to being more forum savvy!

Comment

Working...
              X