omg I am back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omg I am back

Ok so I have been absent forever. I know I know shame shame. Anyways it's been forever and I so missed this forum so this is the first place I had to pop up and say hey. I missed you all and am so excited to get cracking and make and post fanart again.

Hey and welcome back to the board!

Comment

Hey I am glad to be back.

Comment

Hey!!! Glad to see you back! I hope you've been doing well!

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

Hey! Welcome back!
          [ ...In my exile. ]
          LJ; Tumblr; Wallpapers

Comment

Originally posted by Ehlwyen View Post
            Hey!!! Glad to see you back! I hope you've been doing well!
            I have been doing great. My back has been a lot better than it use to be. How have you been?

Zugma thanks for welcoming me back

Comment

Originally posted by behringtheweb View Post
              I have been doing great. My back has been a lot better than it use to be. How have you been?
              That is so great to hear! I can't imagine how tough it's been on you! Time along with a positive attitude and the right care can really make a difference. I'm so happy since I have seen how debilitating back injuries can be.

Btw, your avatar of you looks cool!

Thanks for asking! Things have really been going well for me. It's amazing how things can change over time. I've even found a chance to get back into fanart as well the past year!

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

That's awesome. Yeah I so didn't have the best outlook on it till finally I realized there was nothing I could do about it, then I just accepted it and things started actually falling into place.

My avatar? Oh that's me lol posing in my hallway thanks

Comment

Hoodies rule!

I agree, it's odd how realizing you don't have control of what happens in life can actually allow you to get back some control. I know I lost sight of important things and became too focused on what wasn't working for me at that point in time. It took awhile to get my priorites in order but after that things started fall into place too. I hope that things keep getting for you as well!

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

lol yep financially and emotionally. Just awesome how a year ago I was down in the dumps emotionally and financially. So excited. Ugh I so haven't even touched photoshop for a year and I can't believe I don't remember how to do most of the things. Eh it will become second hand again. And I am really glad you are doing well as well

And yes hoodie rule lmao!

Comment

Working...
                    X