Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omg I have been such a bad member. Been away forever but I am back lol. Please don't punish me.....lol jp but missed you all.

Comment

Hey Welcoming Commitee! May I join your ranks?

I`ve made a good friend after welcoming a newer member (Touchofgrey) after all :P
      Member of the BuffyForums Welcoming Commitee

Click my DragonCave eggs please! http://dragcave.net/user/Arya_the_elven_lady

Copy the to your sig!

Comment

how do you become a welcome Committee member, and can i join or do you have to have a special title to become a welcome Committee member, just curious is all, because i know how it feels to be a new member and all and wanting to be accepted is important well to me it is.
        How did you find me here?, If i was blind, I would see you.
        Welcoming Committee

Comment

I've added you both to the list! Anyone is welcome to join! Things have been kinda quiet lately, so it's great to have new members joining in the community!

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

:P Yay! Touchofgrey signed up too! My bestie

Copy the to your sig!

Comment

could someone please help me put up the link to this thread in my sig box so i can show that i am member of the welcome committee to, if you can thanks that would be great
              Welcoming Committee

Comment

I see you've already added a signature. So go to that same box that you reach from the link in your User CP.

To add a link, you will use the button that has a world with a paperclip thing. First write the text you want to appear, like Welcoming Committee and highlight it with your mouse. Click the button. Then just copy and paste the address from your Internet browser of the page you want to link to.

Try that procedure, but if it doesn't work, here is the forum coding for you. Quote my post (button in the bottom right of my post) and you should be able to see the code rather than the link. If you still see the link, click the "AA" button in the top right ( next to the font box).
                Welcoming Committee

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

Hi everyone! Newbie here on buffyforums.net! Actually, new to the world of Buffydom really. Just finished watching the whole series on Netflix a few days ago, but I am already dedicated for life. Also on Season 1 of Angel, Episode 11. I loved the idea of communicating with other fans so I joined up but really have no clue what to do or where to go. Yay for a welcoming committee!

Comment

hey thechosenone and welcome, i am not sure either i just signed up this month and been a buffy fan for while it's good to see a fellow buffy fan as well
                    Welcoming Committee

Comment

Of course it is! Welcome, thechosenone!

Copy the to your sig!

Comment

@Touchofgrey, thanks for the friend request! It's good to be with Buffy fans, agreed!
                        @FaithRoxx, I just sent you a friend request and received your private message. Unfortunately when I tried to reply, the system said something about my not being enabled to send private messages.....djfa;sdfjwfak this makes no sense to me. Anyone know what I could do? Also, to answer your q. Besides Buffy, Anya is def one of my faves! She is just so hilariously blunt and Emma Caulfield is gorg!!

Comment

Originally posted by thechosenone View Post
                          Unfortunately when I tried to reply, the system said something about my not being enabled to send private messages.....djfa;sdfjwfak this makes no sense to me. Anyone know what I could do?
                          This is done on purpose actually. Because spammers have a tendency to create an account and then go to town pm'ing everyone with their spam, the mods made it a requirement to have 5 posts, I think it's 5, before you can pm people. Yes, it's slightly frustrating but hey, you joined a buffy message board for a reason. Get to posting! You'll have enough posts to privately message people in no time.
                          T _A _T _E _R _S'____ W _O _R _L _D

Proud recipient of the "Vagenis Award of Excellence"

Comment

Have there been any new members at all for a while? I`ve been kinda streched timewise with school, but I haven`t seen any newbies...

Copy the to your sig!

Comment

Yo guys! i`d like to join

Let`s get the welcoming commitee more active, I say. I got an idea for that, if anyone`s interested, BTW.
                              My sig will not change again 'till I get 400 posts and become a BuffyForums VIP!

Want, take, have! - Faith Lehane

Comment

Sorry I've been slacking on this. Some know the huge life change I've made but I'm back and will pick up my slack again :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X