Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hello all! I was on BB for about a month, and I recognize some names here. I left BB recently when it got too unsavory for me Wasn't really the community I was wanting to find. Someone recommend you guys to me just yesterday, and totally sold me on trying out another forum again lol. I already love the level of discussions I've seen, so I'm happy to be on another Buffy forum!

Hi SpikeRocks, I think I saw you on BB. Hope you enjoy it here and have fun

Comment

Hi SpikeRocks,

it's great to see you here. Welcome and I hope you like it here. If you want to discuss something please feel free to just jump into any existing thread or open your own discussion thread. Apart from dissecting every scene of BtVS and Angel we also like to play games. Maybe we can tempt you to join in? The current game is the Buffy episode number game.

There is also have a rewatch thread that has been ongoing for many years now. It has already made it up to season 7.. You are welcome to jump into that discussion as well. Usually the episode discussions start with a review by one of our forum members and then everyone else adds their thoughts and comments.

Last not least, there is also a Spuffy group where we talk about all things Spuffy. If you'd like to join that group, just let me know.

So, what could possibly have made you leave BB? Lemme think .... no. No, I really cannot come up with any reason. I don't think anyone has ever felt inclined to leave that place. Especially not Spike or Spuffy fans ... I am sure that something like that has never ever happened before

flow

................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

Hahaha and the exodus continues. Actually its sad because BB has probably driven more fans from the fandom than anything else. Not everyone finds this oasis of sanity.

welcome SpikeRocks, nice to have you here.

“I like who I am when I’m with him. I like who we are together.”

Comment

Originally posted by flow View Post
          Hi SpikeRocks,

So, what could possibly have made you leave BB? Lemme think .... no. No, I really cannot come up with any reason. I don't think anyone has ever felt inclined to leave that place. Especially not Spike or Spuffy fans ... I am sure that something like that has never ever happened before

flow
          ......yeah......toxic on multiple levels

So looking forward to joining you all!

​​​​​​​flow Yes, sign me up for Spuffy! Ima die-hard spike fan first and foremost, so in many ways I feel no one is good enough for him lol, but of all the relationships in the verse, spuffy is by far what lands for me the most

Comment

Welcome SpikeRocks! Hope to see you around.

Comment

Hey SpikeRocks! Always great to have new people find us. If you have any questions then please feel free to PM me, I'm around every day.

See you around the board.

Comment

Welcome to this forum SpikeRocks!

I lurk in lots of places, including the one you left (I never had any intention to actually join there) and I understand what made you leave. On a more positive note: like you, I'm a die-hard spike fan first and foremost. I like him together with lots of people but --my avatar notwithstanding-- for me it's also Spuffy that comes first. I don't post very often, but I look forward to reading your posts.
                https://www.youtube.com/c/DoubleDutchess

Comment

Hi SpikeRocks Nice to see you here!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi, welcome SpikeRocks! It's great to have you!

Comment

Originally posted by Double Dutchess View Post
                      Welcome to this forum SpikeRocks!

I lurk in lots of places, including the one you left (I never had any intention to actually join there) and I understand what made you leave. On a more positive note: like you, I'm a die-hard spike fan first and foremost. I like him together with lots of people but --my avatar notwithstanding-- for me it's also Spuffy that comes first. I don't post very often, but I look forward to reading your posts.
                      I feel like we're on the exact same page lol

TriBel I'm so happy you're here too! Your content was some of my absolute favorite over on BB, and I didn't like having to miss out on it lol

Comment

Hi, welcome. I actually admire anyone who has the will to stay and post on the BB. They must have the patience of the saint.

Comment

• SpikeRocks
                          SpikeRocks commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I agree! Tho my 3-4 week record with them shows my near complete lack of patience Hahahahaha

many (belated) welcomes—

Comment

Working...
                        X