X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandman
    replied
    Originally posted by Double Dutchess View Post
    Hi Sandman, welcome to Buffy Forums! Don't worry, I think you're far from being the oldest person here -- we come in all ages
    Good to know
    Fortunately for us, I think this is because it's been a while since Buffy aired, so I don't need to feel like the old one

Leave a comment:

• Double Dutchess
    replied
    Hi Sandman, welcome to Buffy Forums! Don't worry, I think you're far from being the oldest person here -- we come in all ages

Leave a comment:

• betta
    replied
    Hi!

Leave a comment:

• TriBel
    replied
    Originally posted by bespangled View Post
    Oh, yeah - and the cast is amazing. Let's start with David Tennant as Crowley, and Michael Sheen as Aziraphale.

Good Omens IMDB

Neil Gaiman wrote all 6 episodes, and he is the main showrunner I believe. I follow him on tumblr where he posts updates. This is his celebration of his best friend, Terry Pratchett. It means a lot to him.
    I'd heard rumours - I didn't know they'd gone ahead with it! Life is looking up (now if I could just find someone to adopt my youngest...)

Leave a comment:

• Sandman
    replied
    Thank you all for the welcome. You're all so nice

Originally posted by flow View Post
    Hi sandman,

welcome to the forum! We are all eagerly waiting for the last issue to be published. Only nine more days to go....

There is a poll about who will be killed off in season 12. If you like to, you can still vote:

http://www.buffyforums.net/forums/sh...-killed-exiled

Hope to see you around!

flow
    Already voted. As much as it saddens me, my stakes are on Buffy.

Leave a comment:

• Ahm Shere
    replied
    Hey Sandman, welcome to the forum! Have fun posting!

Leave a comment:

• Silver1
    replied
    Hi there. Welcome to the board. I hope you have a good time posting here.

Leave a comment:

• Priceless
    replied
    Hi Sandman, welcome to the forum. I hope you have fun here

Leave a comment:

• flow
    replied
    Hi sandman,

welcome to the forum! We are all eagerly waiting for the last issue to be published. Only nine more days to go....

There is a poll about who will be killed off in season 12. If you like to, you can still vote:

http://www.buffyforums.net/forums/sh...-killed-exiled

Hope to see you around!

flow

Leave a comment:

• bespangeled
    replied
    Originally posted by Sandman View Post
    I, in turn, haven't read American Gods.
    If you like Gaiman, you definitely should give Sandman a try. So awesome!
    Cheers!
    I couldn't get into the book, but I am really enjoying the adaptation.

Leave a comment:

• bespangeled
    replied
    Originally posted by TriBel View Post
    Hi Sandman!

bespangled:

OMG! Is that a thing?
    Oh, yeah - and the cast is amazing. Let's start with David Tennant as Crowley, and Michael Sheen as Aziraphale.

Good Omens IMDB

Neil Gaiman wrote all 6 episodes, and he is the main showrunner I believe. I follow him on tumblr where he posts updates. This is his celebration of his best friend, Terry Pratchett. It means a lot to him.

Leave a comment:

• TriBel
    replied
    Hi Sandman!

bespangled:

I will say I can't wait for the Good Omens series!
    OMG! Is that a thing?

Leave a comment:

• Sandman
    replied
    Originally posted by American Aurora View Post
    Welcome Sandman - fantastic screen name!

I hope you find this Forum to be a fun place. You made it just in time to discuss the final issue of Season 12! Although I hope that there will be a lot more comics in the future.

I own the whole Sandman series - most of it given to me with a recommendation years ago.

What are your favorite comics/sci-fi books/RPGs? I play a lot of video games and my favorite at the moment is Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire.
    Thanks, American Aurora!
    Yes, I was lucky to find this place. Just in time!
    As for my favorite readings, I am a fanatic of X-Men. I got hooked to Chris Claremont's run on X-Men when I was a kid, from that moment on I became a mutant addict haha. Beyond that, I am very predictable: V for Vendetta, Watchmen, New Teen Titans by Wolvman/Perez, Daredevil: Born Again, Batman The Killing Joke, Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Batman Year One... pretty much the classics. Sandman is actually a recent adding to that list (it was about time).

Sci fi and fantasy books is quite the same, nothing surprising in the nerd field: Lord of the Rings, Lovecraft's Chtulu stories, Harry Potter, The Name of the Wind's saga by Rothfuss and a lot more.

It's been a long time since I don't do RPGs, but back in the day I played a lot: Stormbringer, Rune Quest, Vampire: The Masquerade... good old times, even if I still play a game from time to time with friends. I am not so deep into videogames, but here I have to go with Kingdom Hearts saga. I get emotional every time I play it or hear its OST.

And Buffy, of course. I love this show so much.

And I think that'd be pretty much everything
    Cheers!
    Last edited by Sandman; 10-09-18, 06:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• American Aurora
    replied
    Welcome Sandman - fantastic screen name!

I hope you find this Forum to be a fun place. You made it just in time to discuss the final issue of Season 12! Although I hope that there will be a lot more comics in the future.

I own the whole Sandman series - most of it given to me with a recommendation years ago.

What are your favorite comics/sci-fi books/RPGs? I play a lot of video games and my favorite at the moment is Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire.

Leave a comment:

• Sandman
    replied
    Originally posted by bespangled View Post
    Sadly, I have not read Sandman...though I might borrow a copy from my daughter. I will say I can't wait for the Good Omens series! And I love Stardust and American Gods. I love everything I have read from him. He is so versatile.
    I, in turn, haven't read American Gods.
    If you like Gaiman, you definitely should give Sandman a try. So awesome!
    Cheers!
    Last edited by Sandman; 10-09-18, 04:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X