Hi there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there

I violated the etiquette and didn't say hi.

So... Hi y'all. I'm Klaus.

Now to business: The last two posts (Threads: "Willow and Tara freeloading in season 6?", a couple of days ago, and "Fanfiction recommendation thread", yesterday) were blocked with a note saying a moderator had to approve. Nothing further happened since then.

Now, I'm going to hit the submit button. Suspense, suspense...

ETA: It worked!

Originally posted by Klaus Kartoffel View Post
    I violated the etiquette and didn't say hi.
    I might've violated the etiquette, too. But people are nice around here, so if I did they let is slide.

Welcome, Klaus! I look forward to reading your insights!
    Weird love is better than no love ā€” Buffy Summers

Comment

Hi there and welcome to the forum.

Comment

Hi Klaus, you're very welcome and I don't think not having done a welcome post matters. In fact, thinking of it, I don't think I ever did a welcome post when I joined. Oops.

You're very welcome too Rebcake.

Originally posted by Klaus Kartoffel View Post
        Now to business: The last two posts (Threads: "Willow and Tara freeloading in season 6?", a couple of days ago, and "Fanfiction recommendation thread", yesterday) were blocked with a note saying a moderator had to approve. Nothing further happened since then.
        I think there are sometimes some delays when you first register before it accepts you making posts or creating threads. It might be that this related to that and you'll have no problems from here on. Sadly it could well be that those posts are lost and don't appear I'm afraid. Sorry if that's so, I appreciate it will be frustrating but hopefully it won't happen again (perhaps save a copy before you next try to post next just in case).

If you have any questions please feel free to yell, I'm around most days and at varying times throughout and will happily help when/if I can.

Comment

Etiquette? There's an etiquette? Oops!

In the spirit of etiquette (better late than never) - Welcome Klaus Kartoffel.
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for welcoming me so kindly, guys.

Stoney: Alright. It's good to know it seems to be a technical error of the board rather than something I did wrong. If it happens again I'll just try again.

Comment

Welcome Klaus.

The same thing happened with my first post on this forum: it needed approval and never appeared. But, it never happened again after that.
              https://www.youtube.com/c/DoubleDutchess

Comment

Hi Klaus,

herzlich willkommen :-)

It`s weird that your recent posts did not show because you have posted before. If they don`t come up or if it happens again, you should contact Sosa Lola about it. She is a mod and you can contact her either via private message or via visitor message. In both cases she will get a notification about your message. If you need help for sending a pm or a vm, just ask here or elsewhere on the forum. People are always helpful here!

When did you first watch BtVS?

Do you also read the comics?

As you have tried to post in the fanfic recommendation thread I assume, that you read fanfic or maybe even write it?

I hope to see you around a lot and hope you have have fun!

flow

*eta* I just noticed, that your post in the fanfic recommendation thread has been released from the holding dimension, where it had been kept for mysterious reasons. It is now up!
                Last edited by flow; 15-07-18, 12:27 PM.
                ................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

Originally posted by flow View Post
                  Danke, nett von dir! Aus welcher Ecke kommst du? Ich bin Norddeutscher.

It`s weird that your recent posts did not show because you have posted before. If they don`t come up or if it happens again, you should contact Sosa Lola about it. She is a mod and you can contact her either via private message or via visitor message. In both cases she will get a notification about your message. If you need help for sending a pm or a vm, just ask here or elsewhere on the forum. People are always helpful here!
                  I will keep that in mind should it happen again or more frequently.

When it was aired in the first time in Germany (I believe it was with one year delay). I zapped into WttH by accident. From there I watched the show pretty incoherently until S04. By then S1-3 were just a "They're in highschool" blur and I couldn't tell when things occured chronologically. S04 was the first season that got my full attention. After S07, I did one rewatch without German dubbing then left the verse for more than ten years until I somehow got sucked back in.

I've read S08, Godesses & Monsters, S09, Wonderland, S10 & S11#1. I only liked S08 and Goddesses & Monsters and gave up after S11#1.

As you have tried to post in the fanfic recommendation thread I assume, that you read fanfic or maybe even write it?
                  I only read. I would want to do it right from the start but I had to learn from the bottom up the craft itself *and* the language *and* pop-culture *and* so much else! I wouldn't know were to start. Not speaking of difficulties in motivating/focusing myself without external pressure.

*eta* I just noticed, that your post in the fanfic recommendation thread has been released from the holding dimension, where it had been kept for mysterious reasons. It is now up!
                  Nope. I just wrote a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by flow View Post
                    Danke, nett von dir! Aus welcher Ecke kommst du? Ich bin Norddeutscher.

I will keep that in mind should it happen again or more frequently.

When it was aired in the first time in Germany (I believe it was with one year delay). I zapped into WttH by accident. From there I watched the show pretty incoherently until S04. By then S1-3 were just a "They're in highschool" blur and I couldn't tell when things occured chronologically. S04 was the first season that got my full attention. After S07, I did one rewatch without German dubbing then left the verse for more than ten years until I somehow got sucked back in.

I've read S08, Godesses & Monsters, S09, Wonderland, S10 & S11#1. I only liked S08 and Goddesses & Monsters and gave up after S11#1.

I only read. If I wanted to write, I would want to do it right from the start. I had to learn from the bottom up the craft itself *and* the language *and* pop-culture *and* so much else! I wouldn't know were to start. Not speaking of difficulties in motivating/focusing myself without external pressure.

Nope. I just wrote a new one.

Comment

Welcome, Klaus!

It's great that we have new blood here.
                      You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

Hello! Very nice to meet you. I hope you have fun here

Comment

Welcome!
                          ā€œ

I like who I am when Iā€™m with him. I like who we are together.ā€

Comment

Welcome Klaus! Nice to officially meet you! The same thing happened to me when I joined, a few posting glitches. And I didn't follow any proper etiquette either
                            buffylover made this stunning banner

Comment

Welcome aboard. That lapse in etiquette will have to be punished. I sentence you to watching Buffy and posting on the board!
                              Can we agree that the writers made everyone do and say everything with a thought to getting good ratings and being renewed. This includes everything we love as well as everything we hate.

Comment

Working...
                              X