Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No HTML

HTML is turned off for security reasons.

Please do not use html in your posts or messages. If you are copy and pasting something from another website and you are having problems with it showing, then it may have html in it. This could be in the form of a website link or a viewable image or an emoji or a special chacter. I am not sure this is the reason we have errors posting.

Some html code can be simply swapped with our Bulletin Board code by changing the greater than/ less than signs with bracket signs. Other BB code needs to done using the buttons in the advanced post editor.
2 of 2 < >

Home Page

The home page address has changed to: http://buffyforums.net/forums/
Please update your bookmark. Otherwise, the home page does not show you are logged in and/or will not let you type into the log in box in the top right. The link at Buffyforums.net to the forums has not yet been updated. So you will experience the error when you enter the forum through that link.
See more
See less

Will this Hellmouth restore my strength?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will this Hellmouth restore my strength?

Hello everyone! I've spent the last few years wandering in the Tumblr wilderness (under the name dreamsofghostsandstars; say hi if you know me!), so I'm happy to be invited to join a lively forum of a more convivial nature. ::Scurries away to find threads.::

Hey - sorry for the lack of response. It looks like this hellmouth is restoring you, and I do the dance of joy and gratitude!

Besides, I already love your posts
    Can we agree that the writers made everyone do and say everything with a thought to getting good ratings and being renewed. This includes everything we love as well as everything we hate.

Comment

Welcome! There have been all sorts of people finding their way in to the forum as of late, including myself. It's great to have interesting people to chat with.
      ā€œ

I like who I am when Iā€™m with him. I like who we are together.ā€

Comment

Sorry I totally missed your arrival post, welcome!

I hope you have found the board refreshing and do feel free to holler if you have any questions.

Comment

Hi - Yes - sorry to have missed you! If it helps - I've found this forum strengthens more than it saps. Having read some of your posts, I think you'll really enjoy the Season 6 rewatch. I'm in awe of it!
          sigpic

Comment

Hello! Welcome to the forum, I'm sorry I didn't see your post earlier. It's great to have you here. I shall also follow you on tumblr

Comment

I don`t even know how to pronounce tumblr, let alone, what to do with it. Can you eat it?

But I am happy, you have come to this place. I actually missed your post too and I am wondering, if it did not Show properly at first.

Hope to see you around a lot !

flow
              ................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

Welcome Ghoststar. Tumblr can be hell can't it.

Comment

So glad you are here, Dru!

Hope you are being restored to full danger and insanity levels!! It is nice to be amongst friendly denizens!

Comment

Working...
                  X