Hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!

I kinda splashed into the pool! This place is fun. I haven't been on a Buffy forum in a few years.This place used to be quiet, but now it's really looking good. And the discussions here are really excellent - a lot of thoughtful posts.

I've been an official member for a long time, but Sosa Lola convinced me to become and actual member and I am very glad she did.
    Can we agree that the writers made everyone do and say everything with a thought to getting good ratings and being renewed. This includes everything we love as well as everything we hate.

Quite a few people have joined recently, including me. I'm really enjoying the forum and looking forward to seeing your posts.

“I like who I am when I’m with him. I like who we are together.”

Comment

Hi there and welcome to the forum! Hope you'll stick around.

Comment

Hi!
        Yes, we have had quite a few new people lately, and they have livened up the place and started a lot of discussions.
        You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

Hi bespangled! Welcome to BF.
          My Tumblr: Dog is My Copilot

sigpic

Comment

Hi bespangled,

good to see you here ! I have joined quite recently and I am happy, to be here.

flow
            ................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

Hi bespangled I'm fairly new - but unfortunately not fun. Sigh...just boring. I enjoyed your comments on LMPTM!
              sigpic

Comment

Hi bespangeled, hope you enjoy it here. I'm pretty new too, but this place has been really welcoming and friendly

Comment

So, is it okay if I pimp this place on my tumblr?
                  Can we agree that the writers made everyone do and say everything with a thought to getting good ratings and being renewed. This includes everything we love as well as everything we hate.

Comment

I don't think It would do any harm, surely?

Comment

Hiya Looking forward to seeing you around the board.

Comment

Originally posted by bespangled View Post
                        So, is it okay if I pimp this place on my tumblr?
                        Totally!

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                          Totally!
                          Priceless are you looking to be upgraded to mod? You'd be great!
                          Just don't let the power go to your head and start banning people willy nilly.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpuffy View Post
                            Priceless are you looking to be upgraded to mod? You'd be great!
                            Just don't let the power go to your head and start banning people willy nilly.
                            I would only ban people who tried to put a finger on my lips to stop me from talking! That would be a hanging offence, even if you look like Spike . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                              I would only ban people who tried to put a finger on my lips to stop me from talking! That would be a hanging offence, even if you look like Spike . . .
                              some how I think Spike would be the only person in the world who you would allow to put a finger to your lips. Mostly only because you'd be paralyzed with longing. JM couldn't do it though, only Spike.

Comment

Working...
                              X