Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New here ? Here is your guide to Buffyforums.net !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoSpuffy View Post
    Hi and nice to meet you. I'm nervous, I feel like I'm meeting a celebrity! Lol
    Oh, wow I've certainly never thought of myself like a big name fan! But I get what you mean. I felt the same way when I first joined LJ and got to talking to people whose fanfic I'd been reading for years, for example.

I think ghostar had a similar problem with their welcome post. It seemed to appear quite awhile after it was posted and it was the post right before yours. So maybe threads in welcome have to be approved to keep out the spammers?
    Yeah, I think that's what it is. Just too bad my welcome post will probably be appearing long after it's no longer necessary!

Originally posted by Silver1 View Post
    Hi there DD, another face I recognise from Live Journal.
    From way before that, actually -- you're among the first people I ever talked to when I joined online fandom, back in the IDW days

And thanks, I'm sure I will! Been lurking here for ages, after all
    https://www.youtube.com/c/DoubleDutchess

Comment

On the old IDW boards?

Comment

Originally posted by Silver1 View Post
        On the old IDW boards?
        Yes. I've always been a big fan of the IDW comics (up to a point, anyway...) and that was the first place I ever posted. I was sad when the Angel license was taken away and I really missed posting there. Anyway, I see several people posting here who used to post at IDW too, so that's nice.
        https://www.youtube.com/c/DoubleDutchess

Comment

Just trying to push this thread up ....

flow
          ................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

Originally posted by flow View Post
            Just trying to push this thread up ....

flow
            I know I moan about this all the time, but if we had a running list of threads, this forum would be so much easier to navigate. I still love this place, but even the best things can be improved

Comment

Wow, that escalated fast. Bye LamarR2D289 - we hardly knew ye.

Anyhoo...just a note for any new peeps who might not already know: posts in the 'Interactive' section DO NOT count towards your total!

Comment

Working...
              X