Hey.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey.

Hi, my name is Delphini and I love this place. It's much nicer than the buffy-boards.

Which I was banned from.

Sadly. :-)

Strip off their skins. Lord Bolton, he used to say a naked man has few secrets, but a flayed man's got none -- Ramsay Snow

Hey! I've got to ask, why were you banned?

Comment

I admit I'm curious too. I don't remember your name on BB, were you using a different one there? I'm kind of a BB refugee looking for a happier less complaining bunch of posters, if there is such a thing!

“I like who I am when I’m with him. I like who we are together.”

Comment

Hello and welcome!

I've never been a member of buffy-boards, so I don't particularly cared why you were banned. Have you been a member of Slayalive? I am a member, but haven't visited in a long time, mostly due to my diminishing interest in the comics (that forum is more about the comics than this one is).
        You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

Working...
        X