Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie looking for old FanFic

Hello there,
    my name is Nicho and i'm looking for slash Fan Fiction about Buffy and Spike that predates their relationship in the original show. I've been a fan of the show for quite a while now and always loved how the show's producers were always interested in its fans and that fans around the show are still actively engaged with it. I'm currently writing my Bachelor Thesis about how fan fic can have influence on the development of TV series, so I want to look how the Buffy and Spike pairing was present in fan writings before it got written into the show and became part of the original canon.
    Maybe there are some people here interested in fan fiction and can help me out with that?! It's not exactly easy finding fan writings that are around 15 years old...any help is appreciated!
    Thanks a lot!

Originally posted by Silver1
    OMG this has turned into a flaming spam thread. Can nobody delete these things?
    Are there any Admins who still visit the forum?

Comment

Sadly I don't think so which is depressing.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver1 View Post
        Sadly I don't think so which is depressing.
        Is there anyone else or any other way to get rid of this thread?

Comment

No it has to be a mod with admin powers I suspect.

Comment

We are like a ship without the captain and the crew.

flow
            ................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

I've sent a message to Ehlwyen about this thread. I did share messages with her earlier in the year, so I know she visits on occasion.
              to be returned...

Comment

...and the spam continues...

Comment

How do we get rid of the spam? How does it appear here?

Comment

Originally posted by nichdas View Post
                    i'm looking for Fan Fiction about Buffy and Spike that predates their relationship in the original show. I'm currently writing my Bachelor Thesis about how fan fic can have influence on the development of TV series, so I want to look how the Buffy and Spike pairing was present in fan writings before it got written into the show and became part of the original canon.
                    The oldest Spike/Buffy fic I know of is from Nov. 1998 — Mortal Enemies by Laure Alexander (aka ladyoneill) — http://offline.buffy.de/www.sinister...s/l/mortal.htm
                    Last edited by Rebcake; 12-09-18, 12:38 AM.
                    Weird love is better than no love — Buffy Summers

Comment

Oh, thank you for the recommendation. I find it fascinating to read Spuffy fanfiction from the early days, long before we got their journey through season 5, 6, 7 and in the comics after that.

flow
                      ................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                        Is there anyone else or any other way to get rid of this thread?
                        The thread is okay, but some of the posts herein are SPAM.
                        Weird love is better than no love — Buffy Summers

Comment

Originally posted by Rebcake View Post
                          The thread is okay, but some of the posts herein are SPAM.
                          Can we get rid of the spam without getting rid of the thread?

Comment

The crew* can do that. Sadly enough I've not seen any of them around recently.

*Admins and the moderators who moderate in this specific subforum. I can only do it in the Fanart section

Comment

Originally posted by Nina View Post
                              The crew* can do that. Sadly enough I've not seen any of them around recently.

*Admins and the moderators who moderate in this specific subforum. I can only do it in the Fanart section
                              Thanks Nina. I know I've said it before, but it is sad that the Admins and Mods aren't around anymore

Comment

Working...
                              X