Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ats s6 Section?

Hey

Oops my bad posted this already in the wrong thread then realised I should make a whole new one, so I'll delete that post I'm sorry.

Just wondering if there are any plans to create an Ats Season Six section in the Ats section of the site, like s8 has been done for Buffy? The first issue has had a lot of discussion and KingofCretins has posted transcripts. Is there any plans or change for this happening?

If it is too much work that is fine, I understand

Vampmogs
    "The earth is doomed!" - Banner by Nina

I like it in the same forum -- it's all one "Angel" after all

Of course, I would argue that way about Season 8, too. But, Buffy gets a lot of posting even aside from Season 8. The Angel forum... half of anything in there is about "After the Fall", easy.
    sigpic
    Banner by LRae12

Comment

Wait, the Angel comic is out already? Damn, how did I miss that? I must have too much going on to have missed that. :/ Will need to send the fiance out to get it for me!

As for the forum, as with most things, I think it depends on the response the comic will get, how much discussion it creates. If it is substantial than Nikki will definitely consider it, I am sure. The S8 forum is actually pretty lively and KoC is right--generally the Buffy forum at large has much more discussion than the Angel one.
      sigpic
      follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

There's even a transcript thread up and pinned, Jenni Lou. Feel free to take a visit in "Hell-A".
        sigpic
        Banner by LRae12

Comment

Thanks for the info, Dan. It's tempting but I must read and see for myself.

Must. not. be. tempted.

I can't believe I didn't know it was out already. I had it in my mind that the release was still a ways off.
          sigpic
          follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

Nope, we've got a nice rhythm set up -- Season 8 at the beginning of the month, "After the Fall" late in the month.
            sigpic
            Banner by LRae12

Comment

At this point, I don't see any reason to make a new section. There's only the two posts on the Angel comic that would go in there. A section really needs to have at least 10 active threads. So if the Angel comic discussion becomes as popular as the Buffy one then it could be considered, but it's nowhere near that now.

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

Technically Angel: After The Fall isn't season 6.. it's a miniseries after the show. Picture it as the movie they were going to make but never finished. That's weird though.. so how would you rank it.. and put it into the series? After The Fall is one big 12-issue thing.. but is it just one episode?
                sigpic

-Sig by BlasterBoy-

Comment

Working...
                X