Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No HTML

HTML is turned off for security reasons.

Please do not use html in your posts or messages. If you are copy and pasting something from another website and you are having problems with it showing, then it may have html in it. This could be in the form of a website link or a viewable image or an emoji or a special chacter. I am not sure this is the reason we have errors posting.

Some html code can be simply swapped with our Bulletin Board code by changing the greater than/ less than signs with bracket signs. Other BB code needs to done using the buttons in the advanced post editor.
2 of 2 < >

Home Page

The home page address has changed to: http://buffyforums.net/forums/
Please update your bookmark. Otherwise, the home page does not show you are logged in and/or will not let you type into the log in box in the top right. The link at Buffyforums.net to the forums has not yet been updated. So you will experience the error when you enter the forum through that link.
See more
See less

American Idol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Idol

So the new season started tonight--albeit with new crazy contestants and a brand new table of judges!

Does anyone else watch this? We're only in the audition rounds so I don't have much to say, but it's still good fun and after a while I really started to like Jennifer Lopez and the Aerosmith guy working with Randy Jackson. It feels fresh again and much more enjoyable.

Hopefully there will be a few more fans over the board popping up with things to say as the year progresses!

I watched it tonight... I actually really, really like the report of the new judges' table. I was worried it was gonna be REALLY weird without Simon but I liked it a lot. JLo is gonna have to toughen up a little bit, though, and Steven Tyler needs to quit singing so much but other than that I liked it a lot.

Comment

this is in my opinion the worse season of idol. None of them are super talented except for Pia and she's already gone. Dissapoints me that another guy will win and again not have a successful career. They need judges who will judge, a new voting system and a way to make this show relevent again.
      sigpic

Comment

This season's not that bad. James Durbin has some talent and he's still on the show. So what another guy will win [hope it's not Scotty], Dancing with the Stars had women winning since their sixth season, but still...yeah. Lauren's pretty cool too and Casey's alright. I like James and those two, and that's about it.
        sigpic
        NOT FADE AWAY

An Angel continuity/crossover with Power Rangers
        Coming Soon!!

Comment

This season quite nice .

Comment

Working...
          X