No announcement yet.

thumbnail pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please, don't pay any attention to me. I am only fiddling around, trying to find out how to do it best

1. red v-neck longsleeve

I think it works best like you have suggested with posting it as a thumbnail pic and if people want to look at the outfit closer they can click on the thumbnail. I would also add a short description and consecutive numbering like I did in the pic above.

flow
    Last edited by flow; 18-06-20, 05:40 PM.
    ................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

• flow
      flow commented
      Editing a comment
      There is a huge drawback though. I have edited the post and as you said earlier it somehow breaks the link to Imgur. I have put the link back above but it means that I can't edit my post when I put up a new round for the game. This is hugely unfair :-(

If you save a copy of the codes in a word document before you upload them you could always add the new round and then reupload the new list. Of course you don't need to put all the pictures from different rounds into the same post.

As for the quote function in the voting, the pics could always be under a spoiler tag and then having them larger and not worrying about being able to keep the ability to click the link might be better. I suspect the quoting will also break the links. I'll check by quoting one of yours from earlier in the thread...

Comment

Just checking if the clickable link stays when quoted...

Comment

• Stoney
        Stoney commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep, it did.

• flow
        flow commented
        Editing a comment
        That's good! I feel as if we are slowly getting there :-) Now all we have to do is finally overcome the stalemate between the Pack and Halloween on the current game :-)))

The votes between the two eps are fairly even and I think it'll go on chance eventually, just swinging due to one group voting more frequently. I'd rather it took a while than people drop out though. People could always try to argue and sway the other voters too of course.

Comment

• Double Dutchess
        Double Dutchess commented
        Editing a comment
        I think this accidentally ended up in the wrong place! ETA: Oh, now I see it's a reply to flow's comment above.
        We're just giving you more time to figure out how to set up the outfits game

Flow, a big thank you for all your hard work in preparing the next game! And also thanks to Stoney for helping out!
      https://www.youtube.com/c/DoubleDutchess

Comment

Working...
      X