Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No HTML

HTML is turned off for security reasons.

Please do not use html in your posts or messages. If you are copy and pasting something from another website and you are having problems with it showing, then it may have html in it. This could be in the form of a website link or a viewable image or an emoji or a special chacter. I am not sure this is the reason we have errors posting.

Some html code can be simply swapped with our Bulletin Board code by changing the greater than/ less than signs with bracket signs. Other BB code needs to done using the buttons in the advanced post editor.
2 of 2 < >

Home Page

The home page address has changed to: http://buffyforums.net/forums/
Please update your bookmark. Otherwise, the home page does not show you are logged in and/or will not let you type into the log in box in the top right. The link at Buffyforums.net to the forums has not yet been updated. So you will experience the error when you enter the forum through that link.
See more
See less

What is happening ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by MikeB; 17-01-20, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

just checking

just trying to see if i can post again
          Last edited by Summers_Anne; 19-01-20, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Please bear with us.

Please bear with us. Obviously we're aware of the glitch on the site but the tech support just isn't available straight away on this occasion.

Comment

Comment

Any news? I am keeping my fingers crossed this can be fixed...

................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

Hey flow We are caught waiting for expertise to come I'm afraid.

Hey flow We are caught waiting for expertise to come I'm afraid. It's just really unfortunate timing that Rosely is away at the time when a tech problem has come up. I don't have access to the background coding and wouldn't have the faintest clue what to do even if I did I'm afraid. So it's just a case of sitting tight until help comes and that won't be until the end of the weekend/beginning of the week. I'm sorry there isn't any more I can do in the meantime but I'm also hopeful that whatever gremlin has gotten in can be banished and we'll be back to usual activity again soon.

Comment

- "The earth is doomed" -

Comment

Is this a tribute to Hush?

Comment

Ha, let's hope the answer to fixing things will prove to be as straightforward as 'smash the box and scream'. It's the figuring it out of course and if our own tech expert isn't able we'll look to plan B.

Comment

Comment

The lady needs to slay the. Chaos monster

Last edited by DeepBlueJoy; 19-01-20, 02:08 PM. Reason: Chaos slayage!

Comment

Oh lord... I've moved this forum in what... 2014? Om my gosh.. I don't know if I still have access to the it all.. but I'll try.
                              I have emailed vBulletin, to see if they can help.
                              Oh and I did find my login to the webhosting domain... pfff

Sorry guys!

Comment

We can talk in the private groups or make a discord. Use title of message to post her

Comment

Working...
                                X