Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No HTML

HTML is turned off for security reasons.

Please do not use html in your posts or messages. If you are copy and pasting something from another website and you are having problems with it showing, then it may have html in it. This could be in the form of a website link or a viewable image or an emoji or a special chacter. I am not sure this is the reason we have errors posting.

Some html code can be simply swapped with our Bulletin Board code by changing the greater than/ less than signs with bracket signs. Other BB code needs to done using the buttons in the advanced post editor.
2 of 2 < >

Home Page

The home page address has changed to: http://buffyforums.net/forums/
Please update your bookmark. Otherwise, the home page does not show you are logged in and/or will not let you type into the log in box in the top right. The link at Buffyforums.net to the forums has not yet been updated. So you will experience the error when you enter the forum through that link.
See more
See less

What is happening ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is happening ???

I like who I am when I’m with him. I like who we are together.”

Comment

not posting maybe it works only in the title?

Comment

Yes, I'm not sure what is going on, will try to figure it out.

Comment

Thank you, Stoney! I hope it's easily fixable.

................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

i cannot open any thread

Last edited by Summers_Anne; 17-01-20, 04:46 AM.

Comment

opening threads works for me. I can't read posts and I can't go on profiles, send pms

................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

I like who I am when I’m with him. I like who we are together.”

Comment

Can we agree that the writers made everyone do and say everything with a thought to getting good ratings and being renewed. This includes everything we love as well as everything we hate.

Comment

I've managed to send a message to Rosely so hopefully help will come soon.

Comment

Update: Rosely is away at the mo so unless another tech-minded admin comes by, or it

Update: Rosely is away at the mo so unless another tech-minded admin comes by, or it doesn't stop as randomly as it's started, we'll need to sit tight for a few days. We'll fix it asap.

Comment

many threads are not opening. are they deleted now. thank you

Last edited by Summers_Anne; 17-01-20, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Sorry I don't know why it's glitching. I'm hopeful it will just be something that can

Sorry I don't know why it's glitching. I'm hopeful it will just be something that can be undone/fixed but I don't have access to the background coding and am not tech savvy enough to know. I'll keep trying to contact other admins but we may need to wait for Rosely's expertise.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X