Forum flagged as not secure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum flagged as not secure

gohostsandstars tells me that every time she tries to sign in, the forum gets flagged. I don't have this problem but I assume she's not the first ever. Suggestions?
    Can we agree that the writers made everyone do and say everything with a thought to getting good ratings and being renewed. This includes everything we love as well as everything we hate.

I've not ever had that problem with here. I get It sometimes with other sites, that are actually secure and It turns out It's my old browser being crap.

Comment

I get the "malicious site blah blah" message every time and I just ignore it and go to the site. I've done it for months at least. I don't know why this happens, but it's not really a problem.
      You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

I assume it is because the site isn't on an https address, so logins etc aren't secured. I'll message Ehlwyen and ask if it is something they have considered changing.

Comment

I get "site not secure" in the address bar the first time I sign in but not on subsequent sign ins.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh I've just noticed I get the same thing as TriBel. There's a circle with an i in it and Not Secure before the www.buffyforums.net address

Comment

Working...
            X